5 Cute & Comfortable Dresses for Girls To Play All Day In A Mum Reviews
My main goal when shopping for clothes for my children is that they are comfortable and practical. Nothing should be too tight or needing adjustment all the day and clothes need to be comfortable to move around in as my girls play all day and move around in ways only little kids do. My toddler — who is probably not a toddler anymore as she’s just turned three! — loves wearing dresses and I find them practical too if I go for the right kind.
I’ve had a look online and have found these five dresses that I would love to add to my daughter’s wardrobe:
- Double-layer floral dress from The Gap — £19.95 / Available in size 12-18 months to 5 years. A built-in skirt dress is so much more practical than a skirt and a top as skirts never stay in place and are often uncomfortable.
- Striped Kids Dress from Polarn O. Pyret — £28.00 / Available in size 6-8Y to 10-12Y. I wish this was available in my girl’s size! She’ll be 6 before I know it! This dress looks so soft and I love the pockets.
- Sweatshirt dress from H&M — £9.99 / Available in three designs and in size 18-24 months to 8-10Y. Cool print, sweatshirt material, pockets and loose fit. Great stuff!
- Fine-knit dress from H&M — £9.99 / Available in two designs and in size 18-24 months to 8-10Y. Looks very comfortable too and can be dressed up if needed.
- Logo stripe sweatshirt dress from The Gap — £22.95 / Available in two designs and in size 12-18 months to 5 years. Classic stripes, relaxed design, cute logo print and pockets again! Very cute!