A Kids Autumn Fashion Wish List – The Perfect Play All Day Outfit
My kids are very active and love playing outdoors even more than indoors. I’m personally much fonder of playing indoors but I know it’s good for kids to explore the outdoors. When doing so, their clothes need to be suitable. There’s no such things as bad weather, just unsuitable clothes and all that!
Autumn is here and it’s getting quite chilly and I’m currently browsing the shops for suitable clothes for my three-year-old to wear this season.
Love the Sales is a website that lets you shop the sales from 500 of the biggest UK retailers all in one place. They have lots of great clothes for kids and adults. I’ve found a few bits to make a great play outfit that takes you from the warm indoors to the cold outdoors:
- This gorgeous and versatile jacket is from the Barbour sale and I love the longer cut and the large hood. It’s ideal for protecting against autumnal storms and surprise rain!
- A good fleecy hat is always an essential in an autumn/winter wardrobe for kids. This one has longer bits covering the ears which is a must when it gets really cold and windy.
- These trousers look very comfortable and are a great colour that will not stain very easily. I love the elastic waist for comfort, quick toilet visits and easy adjustment. My three-year-old is on the slim side so it’s important that I can tighten trousers when needed.
- We use a lot of long sleeved tops in the winter for warmth and I always go for dark colours of patterns as kids always spill or draw on themselves. I love this dark, floral tee with striped sleeves. It looks durable and stylish!
- Longer socks are great to fill the gap between shoes and trousers to keep little legs nice and warm. I’d love some of these for myself too.
- Good footwear is one of the most important parts of a good wardrobe for the colder months. These Ugg Rennon Strap Boots from the UGG sale look so cosy and warm! They’d be perfect for long sessions playing outside.
All these items and many more are available from Love The Sales and they are all heavily reduced down to bargain prices.