Getting My Home Winter Cozy with Products from Julian Charles
Some people don’t like winter but I love and celebrate the coziness that comes with this dark and cold season. Winter is a time for snuggling up under a blanket on the sofa, with a good film on the TV and a hot chocolate in hand. Winter is for early nights, reading a good book in bed. Winter is for candles and fairy lights and nights in with your family.
I like to do a few updates around the house, just swapping some accessories for more wintery ones where possible to make our home cozy for winter. Changing some cushions and your bedding can make a big difference.
I received a lovely Christmas bundle from Julian Charles with just the right things:
- A gorgeous Woodland Animals Terracotta Brushed Cotton Christmas Duvet set with two pillow cases. It’s reversible duvet cover and it’s lovely! I’ve always wanted brushed cotton bedding as they’re soft and lovely! This one has animals on one side and checks on the other and looks very chalet chic. Unfortunately, the cover I have is not the right size for our bed but I might have to invest in a King Size set as it’s so nice! I really like this Blue one too.
- A supersoft blanket that looks like snow and feels like a cloud! My nearly four-year-old has already claimed this for her bed. It’s the softest blanket I’ve ever come across!
- A Squirrel Orange Printed Hollowfibre Filled Square Cushion that goes perfectly with the bedding.
- An Orange & Bergamot scented candle that looks lovely and smells great. You can really smell the scent even when it’s not lit which is great.
- The essentials for making a hot chocolate: a gorgeous star decorated glass mug, hot chocolate and sprinkles! The mug is also perfect for mulled wine or a Baileys coffee!
Thank you, Julian Charles, for this amazing bundle that’s made our house lovely and cozy for winter!
This bundle was a gift from Julian Charles. All thoughts and opinions are my own.