Giveaway: Win a School Pack of Name Labels & Tags from Easy2Name
Putting your children’s names on their clothes and other belongings for nursery and school is simply one of those tasks parents can’t avoid.
There’s a way to make it easier though by ordering name labels and tags to stick to all those items — no sewing or ironing required (though, if that’s your thing, there are plenty of those types of labels available too!).
Easy2name has been selling labels for over 17 years now. They offer personalised name labels that can pretty much be used for anything from bottles, lunch boxes, shoes, clothing and travel items. The labels are waterproof and both dishwasher and washing machine safe. They also make wonderful craft labels and even personalised bags and luggage straps, room art and dog collars.
School starts for us in September and I’m sure there will be many things to label then! So far I’ve just used a Dymo label maker for my daughter’s pre-school lunch box but that wouldn’t work on clothes and the Sharpie clothes pen that I bought washes away after a couple of washes so that’s not ideal either. I will need labels!
Easy2name sells lots of different kits to suit your needs and the way you prefer to attach them.
I have sampled a couple of other Easy2name products — the personalised luggage strap (£14.99) and the boot bag (£14.95)! I had them both personalised with my name and I can’t wait to travel somewhere so that I can use the gorgeous luggage strap. It’s got a combination lock built into it which is great. I got it in rainbow colours (of course!).
The boot bag is ideal for my two girls’ dirty wellies after we’ve been for a walk in the woods. I keep it in the boot of the car, ready for the drive home. It’s big enough for two pairs of trainers (or two wellies of young children) or a pair of shoes and a PE kit for example.
Giveaway: Win a Fab and Funky School Pack from Easy2name
Enter my giveaway through the Rafflecopter further down for a chance to win a Fab and Funky School Pack worth £39.95. Terms & Conditions apply. UK Entrants over the age of 18 years only. The giveaway will end on the 20th of May 2018.
Each Fab and Funky School Pack contains:
- 20 Fab and Funky Large Stickers – ideal for water bottles, lunch boxes and folders – they will withstand the dishwasher, microwave and even the freezer!
- 30 Fab and Funky Mini Stickers – ideal for smaller items like pencils, mobiles and iPods.
- 6 Fab and Funky Shoe Labels – These labels are designed to stick inside shoes plimsolls and football boots. They come in right and left foot shapes and, unlike other shoe labels are so tough they don’t need a protective cover.
- 35 Fab and Funky StickEasy – Ideal as quick and easy NO IRON, NO SEW option. Simply peel and stick to the ‘care tag’ on the garment. Made to withstand the washing machine and dryer.
- 1 Large Fab and Funky Bag Tag – Made of durable credit card material these tags are perfect to identify school bags and reading folders. Add up to 4 lines of text.
- 3 Fab and Funky Mini Bag Tags – Made of durable credit card material these tags are perfect to identify pencil cases, lunch bags and will even fit on zips. Add up to 2 lines of text.
Enter the giveaway here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Samples provided for this review. As always, all my reviews are 100% honest and all thoughts and opinions are my own.