Giveaway: Win SabaiSabai Silicone Teething Necklace & Bracelet Set
I recently reviewed a beautiful SabaiSabai Silicone Teething Necklace here on my blog and now I’m happy to share that I’ve got two sets of SabaiSabai Silicone Teething Necklaces and matching bracelets to give away to two lucky readers!
The set is this lovely mint blue design with a necklace with beads of different sizes and colours and a matching mint bracelet. If you want to buy this set, it’s available for £15.99 from Amazon.co.uk. It would make a lovely gift for a new mum!
The perfect mix of fashion and function
“Teething is a painful and frustrating period of your baby’s life. SabaiSabai Teething Necklace features soft, chewable silicone beads to soothe tender gums and distract baby from discomfort. The necklace can be chilled beforehand for added relief from teething pain.”
“Our attractive multifaceted beads offer visual and tactile stimulation for your baby, aiding in sensory development and dexterity. All the while, it masquerades as a fashionable piece of jewellery for any wardrobe.”
- SabaiSabai has taken extraordinary measures to ensure the comfort and safety of both baby and mother.
- The silicone beads are free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex and other toxins.
- Because the mum wears it around her neck, it is safe from the germs that traditional teethers collect when baby drops them on the floor.
- With beads that are individually knotted on a durable cord, choking hazards are virtually eliminated in the unlikely event of breakage.
- Hair-pulling discomfort is also a thing-of-the-past because beads are located on just the front part of the necklace.
For your chance to win one of these two gift sets, enter my giveaway below. UK entrants only. Terms & Conditions apply. The giveaway will end on the 13th of March 2017.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Post is in collaboration with SabaiSabai.