Love Sticker Vinyl Wall Art Review – Lego Movie Bedroom Decal
Love Sticker is the UK and Ireland’s leading wall art and décor manufacturer. They make all kinds of skillfully designed vinyl wall stickers, murals, decals, wall art transfers and coverings that quickly transform your walls and make rooms fun and themed. There are options for all kinds of rooms, tastes and styles.
We’ve just transformed my 3-year-old’s room by adding a large Lego Movie Bedroom Decal to one of the white walls. She’s got quite a colourful room with a feature wallpaper on a small slim wall, one feature green wall, colourful storage and bedding… We love fun things in our home and we love Lego!
I let my eldest daughter choose her new wall decal and there are so many fun kids ones to choose from featuring lots of her favourite characters — Minions, Peppa Pig, Paw Patrol and many more. She picked the Lego one though and I agreed that it was a great choice. It’s one that will grow with her too as most kids like Lego for quite a long time. There are loads of Lego ones to choose from but this was the most fun one and the one with the most characters on it.
We went for the Large size which is 92x52cm which costs £22.99. There’s a smaller one and a bigger one too but this one suited the wall that I had in mind. The larger one is in the photo below — from Love-Sticker.co.uk.
The wall decal arrived quickly with the post, rolled up in a protective tube. We unrolled it and let it lay flat on a cupboard for a few days before putting it up to make it easier to stick to the wall without it trying to roll itself back up.
It was much easier to put up than I imagined! I’d been dreading it for a bit as I imagined problems with air bubbles but it was really quick and easy!
These are the steps to put up a Love Sticker wall decal:
- Clean Wall — Find a smooth dry surface. Use a cloth to wipe it.
- Place Decal and Hinge Tape — Use masking tape to keep the wall decal in place. We didn’t do this but I imagine it’s very important with bigger wall decals!
- Remove Backing — Start at one corner and peel the backing directly onto itself. My husband and I did this together as it’s much easier with more hands!
- Apply Wall Decal — Work from the centre to the edges, using smooth motions to avoid air bubbles forming. Again, we did this together.
- Remove Transfer Paper — Slowly remove the transfer paper, starting at a corner. This requires quite a lot of strength and we did this together.
- Done! We found one edge that had folded up on itself so we carefully put it in place. All in all, it took about 5 minutes to do.
My little girl is so pleased with her new wall sticker and my husband and I love it too! It looks really good in her room and it was so easy to put up. I like the shiny finish and the print is quite good too — you can only see a very slight pixelation when you’re really close to it if you’re looking for it. The jagged edge design is wonderful as it means you don’t have to be super picky about getting it completely straight — but my husband ensured we did anyway.
Another great thing is that wall decals are removable, so you can easily change them as often as you wish! Kids tend to change their minds about what they’re into quite often so this is especially good for children’s rooms. I do not know how much paint the sticker takes off with it when you remove it as this is my first one.
We’re really happy with this experience and the finished result. It’s such a quick way to easily jazz up a room or add a theme to it and we will definitely do something like this again when we move house and have more rooms to decorate.
We were offered to try a sticker for free for this review. As always, all my reviews are 100% honest and all thoughts and opinions are my own.