Natural Health & Beauty Gift Ideas | A Christmas Gift Guide 2017
I’m quite passionate about natural health and beauty products and have quite a few friends and family members who are too. Here are a few gift ideas for people in your life who prefer to do things the natural way! These are all products that I love and use myself — I love giving gifts that I have personal experience of using.
- Konjac sponges are amazing things! I’ve used the ones from The Konjac Sponge Company and they are brilliant and make my face feel so soft and clean. Using them is like having a spa treatment in the comfort of your own home and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a natural way to cleanse and exfoliate their face. Currently, there’s a lovely Christmas range available too and these mini sponges would make great stocking fillers individually or a lovely gift bought together as a collection.
- Boswellia & Commiphora Christmas Spice Rub for Stiff Joints is a product that I’ve started using recently to treat sore muscles. The Christmas scent of this product makes it perfect for this season! It’s available from Skinshop.co.uk.
- Absolute Aromas Relaxation Salt Scrub is one of my current body skincare favourites. It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated! It contains a soothing aromatherapy blend that deeply cleanses, exfoliates and moisturises the skin, whilst also comforting the mind and body. A perfect Christmas treat for a friend who loves a bit of pampering.
- Weleda is one of my favourite skincare brands and when I fancy treating myself, I often choose to buy one of their bath milks. I especially love the Pine Reviving Bath Milk which is quite Christmassy too!
- If I fancy something delicious that tastes like a treat but is also healthy, I go for a Nakd bar. I love getting these mixed selection boxes online to vary the flavours. You can find this box with 18 yummy snacks here.
- Health and beauty comes from the inside and good supplements can make a big difference to your health. Wild Nutrition has a gift box for women called Total Cleanse Programme that consists of three products: Food-Grown® Total Cleanse Complex, Food-Grown® Antioxidant Boost and Food-Grown® Balance Multi Nutrient together with a 28-day dietary program with health tips and recipes. No fads, just healthy balanced meals and well-planned supplements.
Some of the featured items are PR samples.