Review + Giveaway | TOPPBOX Men’s Grooming & Skincare Subscription
Subscription boxes are here to stay and I personally love them as I really enjoy trying new products and the surprise aspect is of course fun too! TOPPBOX is a subscription box that focusses on grooming and skincare products for men.
Each month, you receive 4-5 products delivered to your door to help you discover great products that you love in the comfort of your own home. Your TOPPBOX features an assortment of full-sized and travel sized products from top brands. You’ll find things from hair styling to masculine skincare and it’s a really fun way to try new products that are available on the market.
The total value of each box is around £50-£70 but it only costs £19 + postage. You can choose to have a box delivered each month, every second month or every third month and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Upon subscription, you personalise your TOPPBOX to receive products specifically chosen for your needs. I really like this aspect as we all have different preferences, skin types and needs. It takes less than 30 seconds to fill out and you just answer questions about your age, style, skin type, facial hair/shaving needs and hair type and also have the option to leave any extra comments.
I have received a box to try out the service and here’s what was in my box this month. I know it’s a box for men but this particular box was quite unisex in my opinion.
- A The Konjac Sponce Co. 100% pure 6 Wave Body Sponge (worth £11.99). These are brilliant and I love this company! I’ve previously used their baby sponges and face sponges and this is just as lovely but for the whole body. It’s made entirely of biodegradable Konjac plant fibre and spring water, so it’s kind to you and the environment. It can hold up to 10 times its own weight and foams up to make your shower gel go further. It’s also exfoliating and feels great on your skin in the shower or bath.
- A 270g pump bottle of MooGoo Soothing Cream (worth £17.00) which is free from nut oils. It’s a natural products that is great for soothing irritable skin. Great for this time of year!
- An 8-pack of Cool Question Individually Wrapped Luxury Deodorizing Face & Body Wipes (worth £6.50). These are pocket sized but strong and large body wipes that are handy to have with you for an emergency freshen-up. Great to keep in your desk drawer at work, for travelling, festivals or camping. They are really fresh and minty, suitable for men and women and kind to the skin.
- Anatomicals World Pore 3 Deep Cleansing Nose, Chin and Forehead Strips, full-sized packet (worth £7.00). This is another brand that I love! I’ve always wanted to try pore strips too but never have until now. This pack contains a generous amount of pore strips for your nose and your chin/forehead for instantly cleaner and less visible pores.
- Mount Purious Witch Hazel Water Travel Size 50ml (worth £6.99). This is made with organic witch hazel which is known to have many benefits to the skin including soothing razor burn, blemishes and bags under the eyes. You apply it with a cotton pad to your face. It’s got a strong scent but it fades instantly as the water is absorbed by your skin. I use this as a toner. The blue glass bottle is gorgeous and it’s got a spray nozzle so you can spray it straight on your face or on hard to reach areas like your back too.
I’m really pleased with this selection of products. They’re all very useful and the box is great value! I would recommend this to men who are interested in trying out new grooming and skincare products for a fraction of the price that they would cost to buy individually. Get started with you TOPPBOX subscription here.
Enjoy 30% off your first box with my discount code: AMR30
Giveaway: Win a TOPPBOX!
For a chance to win a TOPPBOX (contents will most likely vary from the products featured in this post as it will be a new month!), enter through my Rafflecopter below. Terms & Conditions apply. UK entrants over the age of 18 years only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This product was provided to me for this review. As always, all my reviews are 100% honest and all thoughts and opinions are my own.