What’s in Emma’s Diary Packs 2017?
Don’t get too excited — I’m not pregnant! I do however have a few friends who are expecting and I asked one if I could have a peek at their Emma’s Diary packs to see what’s in them this year.
If you’ve not heard of Emma’s Diary packs, they’re free packs for pregnant ladies with lots of offers and samples related to pregnancy or baby. There’s a website too with lots of advice on conception, pregnancy, birth, baby and toddler as well as competitions, forums, celebrity news and shopping offers.
When you sign up on the website, you get access to your vouchers that you just print off and take to an Argos or Boots store near you to exchange for your packs. Make sure to tick or un-tick all relevant boxes if you don’t want any advertisement mail and don’t want Emma’s Diary to share your contact details with other companies if this is something you want to avoid.
There are three packs to pick up — Mum to Be Selections, Bump to Baby Selections and New Family Selections. The different packs contain different things tailored to the stage of pregnancy or motherhood and the contents change at least yearly.
If you’re wondering what’s in Emma’s Diary packs 2017, you’ve come to the right place.
Mum to Be Selections
This is the first of the three packs and it contains quite a good amount of samples this year plus a bunch of offers and coupons!
The items in this pack were:
- Lansinoh Nursing Pads (Pack of two) — great for putting in your hospital bag. These are really soft and comfortable to wear.
- Persil Non Bio Detergent Sachet — a laundry detergent sample perfect for washing newborn clothes in as you prepare for your baby.
- Comfort Fabric Softener Sachet — also great for when you wash your baby’s clothes before they arrive (or after!).
- Boots Baby Newborn Nappies trial pack of 3 — I love that the packs include different brands of nappies to try!
- Tena Lights Samples (Various types/sizes) — a sensitive bladder is very common during pregnancy and post birth so many women use these.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks sample pot — This is one of my favourite stretch mark creams!
This mini pot of stretch mark cream is so adorable!
Above, you can see the offers and coupons that were in this pack.
Bump to Baby Selections
The second pack has some great samples and lots of coupons and offers that might or might not be relevant to you. As you can see, the pack I have here has a different design. This is what the packs looked like before they had a makeover and this must just be an older pack.
The samples in this box were:
- Lansinoh Nursing Pads (Pack of two) — great for putting in your hospital bag.
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (Pack of two) — these are really good! I used them a lot with Baby No. 2 and loved them!
- Oilatum Soothe & Protect Cream sachet — I’ve not used this cream before but have used the Oilatum Bath Additive with both girls.
- A Pampers Newborn box with information leaflets, discount coupon and a nappy sample.
Above, you can see the offers and vouchers from this pack. The Fairy one is useful and definitely sign up to Boots Parenting Club if you’re pregnant or have young children.
New Family Selections
This is the third pack and in my opinion the best one this time around! It’s got lots of good samples plus the coupons and vouchers.
The contents of this pack were:
- Lansinoh Nursing Pads (Pack of two) — you can’t have too many!
- Tena Lights Samples (Various types/sizes) — same as above.
- Fairy Fabric Softener Sachet — perfect for baby clothes.
- Fairy Non Bio Detergent Sample — great for washing baby things before the arrival.
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (Pack of two) — same as above.
- Aquafresh Milk Teeth Sample Tube — this is a great baby and toddler toothpaste.
- A Pampers box with information leaflets, discount coupon, small baby wipes pack and nappy sample (Size 3).
- Munchkin on board car sticker — send in a photo of yours in use to Munchkin use to win prizes!
- Oilatum Soothe & Protect Cream sachet — same as above.
- A Petit Filous baby spoon — We had a couple of these and used them for years! Really nice!
Lots of useful samples!
Above, you can see the offers in this pack and below you can see some more money off coupons that were included too. You get a Pampers one in both the Pampers packs and an Oilatum one with each sample.
Hope this post has been helpful and good luck if you’re expecting a baby now! If you’re interested to see what was in the Emma’s Diary packs last year when I was pregnant, check out this post: What’s in Emma’s Diary Packs 2016?