5 Most Creative Ways to Promote your Product
In the good old days, things were not the easiest for marketers who were hell-bent on keeping in touch with all their customers or certain customers. Letters and the like could only do the job for so long before a more viable option came about. That very option today consists of social media and email marketing. Both these aspects have taken the world by storm in more ways than one, primarily because both these aspects enable services to be in touch with their customers in more ways than one. Not only is it as inexpensive as it gets, but the sheer reach that it possesses is truly staggering, to say the least. Millions of active users can be reached with just a click of a button.
However, there is another side to this story which is the fact that social media has become extremely competitive and intense. To overcome the competition, it will take a lot more than just giving out promotional T shirts. For instance, letting your promotional products partner know your objectives and create strategies for success. Companies, such as Arcadia Corporate Merchandise Ltd. can help you in this regard.
In addition to that, leveraging the latest trends and specific techniques to help you out in the promotion of your product in both a creative and consistent manner should be the number one priority for most marketers out there. Here are the top five ways to get it done:-
- Social proofs: This primarily refers to customer testimonials and reviews. For newer customers to get a good idea of your product at its best, there is no better way to do so. If you are well-connected on social media, you can request customers to simply click pictures of your product they like the most, along with the attached testimonials. That way, potential customers will make an informed decision based on the experiences of other customers, rather than advertisements.
- The aspects of contests: This is a subtle way to promote your product without involving any kind of advertising. With the full attention of all your customers being focused towards the product/service in question, you need to keep things simple and fun. Most of all, by offering giveaways to a large majority of the participants, you will automatically create a sense of loyalty, which in turn, will also go a long way in generating long-term leads.
- Promo codes and deals: This option is pretty much a no-brainer for most services out there. This approach has been the rage for the past few years now and almost every service, big or small, has employed this technique to a certain degree. To personalise the entire process, a little creative thinking towards the process will go a long way, particularly towards ways of making your customers feel special.
- Creative visual content: With good quality and well picked images and videos, it is almost impossible for things to go wrong in any way. Hence, it should come as no surprise that they are the most effective for engaging customers on social media. With certain video creator tools like Biteable and the like, you will be able to post demo videos that will give the customers a teaser of what to expect. You can also use a teleprompter app to add video subtitles. This way the video will look more professional too.
- Using social media communities: This mainly concerns joining the necessary groups and communities on social media in order to spread the necessary awareness about your product. One is bound to get better results that way since most members are likely to be interested in the same product. This will automatically lead to better results.
It really comes as no surprise that social media has emerged as one of the most effective marketing channels to promote all sorts of brands in general. That having been said, one must go out of their way to really understand all the details behind the entirety of your social media audience and what they really want.
All in all, once you truly start following the creative ways in which you can promote your product, you will also begin to find out certain common behavioural patterns of your customers. For the most part, they are open-minded and eager to new trends and aspects, but one should be extra careful not to overdo the promotional aspect by making it too pushy. That is a mistaken that a lot more marketers tend to make than most people realise.
Collaborative Post. Contains sponsored links.