Recipe: Fluffy Pancakes with Honey Seeds and Fresh Berries
This delicious pancake recipe is perfect for making light and fluffy pancakes that are great for Pancake Day, a special breakfast or weekend brunch. Serve with a large handful of berries, a drizzle of maple syrup, natural yoghurt and toasted Munchy Seeds Honey Seeds.
Recipe (Serves: 4)
- 130g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsps caster sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 130ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsps melted butter
- Maple syrup
- 50g of Munchy Seeds Honey Seeds
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg and butter in a separate bowl.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and add a little butter or olive oil.
- Gently add 2 ladles of the pancake mixture to the pan. This should be about 1cm thick.
- Before flipping the pancake over, wait about 30 seconds or until the batter has started to bubble. Both sides should be a lovely golden brown before removing from the pan.
- Repeat this method until all the mixture has been used up.
- Serve with lashings of maple syrup, fresh berries, natural yoghurt and Munchy Seeds Honey Seeds.
Recipe provided by Munchy Seeds. Thank you!