Skills for 2040 – The Important Skills that Our Children Will Need in The Future
The skills we need to succeed in life change all the time as things advance, especially technology. What will the children of today — our children — need to be good at in the future, when they’re grown up?
Learn with OjO is an up and coming children’s education company that has just launched their first range of Maker Kits on Kickstarter.
OjO promotes 5 core skills that they believe every child needs to succeed in the future when 30% of jobs will most likely be lost to robots.
The 5 core skills are:
- STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics)
- Global Awareness
It is now more important than ever to join the maker movement and teach the next generation the ability to innovate, solve problems and collaborate. OjO is preparing children for the new world through open-ended activity kits and workshops.
Their Maker Kits are an inventive approach to solving 21st century problems for children of 3+ years old. Children can learn about current global issues through fun and engaging activities: go on a mission to Mars, build a nest for a bird or a raft that floats!
Why you should you choose OjO to help prepare your children for their future
There are many great reasons why OjO Maker Kits are brilliant:
- Each kit contains all the materials and tools your child will need to complete the activity.
- Every kit comes with how-to videos and animated educational content available through the website.
- They inspire children to invent through open-ended play by providing a variety of unique and recognisable materials.
- Themes and missions are based around real world problems to encourage children to have the confidence to come up with their own solutions.
Don’t miss you — these amazing kits are available to order now at exclusive early bird prices only until the end of this month. Head over here to order yours now!