ARRAN Sense of Scotland Bath & Skincare Products Review
I love bath and skincare products and a bit of pampering at home. With young children and no childcare, life is busy and the only time I get to myself is pretty much when I have a bath so I like to make the most of it by indulging in nice products that help me relax and look after my skin too.
Over the past few weeks, I’ve been trying a new to me brand which is ARRAN Sense of Scotland. They make gorgeous home, bath and body care products!
They are known for their premium quality and their collections are inspired by and proudly made on the Isle of Arran.
“The family-run company has been creating vibrant, evocative scents from their Home Farm factory – an old dairy farm for the historic Brodick Castle.”
I’ve tested the following gorgeous ARRAN Sense of Scotland Bath & Skincare Products:
- Formulas Seaweed & Mineral Salt Scrub
- Formulas Lavender & Black Pepper Mineral Muscle Soak
- Formulas Jojoba & Vitamin E All Weather Moisturiser
- Glenashdale Hydrating Hand Cream
- Glenashdale Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel
- After the Rain Bath & Shower Gel
- Apothecary Lavender & Tea Tree Bath & Shower Gel
Formulas Seaweed & Mineral Salt Scrub
I love a good salt scrub and this lived up to all my expectations. It’s a course scrub with seaweed extract and natural oils that buffs skin and hydrates it too which is perfect for a relaxing pampering session. It’s smells amazing of fresh sea air and I also love the glass jar it comes in.
Formulas Lavender & Black Pepper Mineral Muscle Soak
Another relaxing salt product from the same range but this one is a bath salt designed to relax and destress muscles and mind. The scent is uplifting and soothing at the same time and the salt makes the water feel lovely. Perfect for a hot soak at the end of a stressful day.
Formulas Jojoba & Vitamin E All Weather Moisturiser
My skin definitely needs much more hydration during the autumn/winter months. This light all weather moisturiser contains essential oils of Jojoba and Vitamin E to promote smooth and hydrated skin all year round. I find that it makes a good morning moisturiser as it sinks in quickly. I would prefer it with SPF though as I try to wear SPF most days.
Glenashdale Hydrating Hand Cream
My hands also need a lot more TLC during the colder parts of the year. This hydrating hand cream contains active plant ingredients to promote deep hydration that can last as long as 72 hours! Just what I need. The Grapefruit & Green Leaf scent is refreshing and uplifting and the formula is non-greasy which is something I always look for in a hand cream.
ARRAN Sense of Scotland Bath & Shower Gels
Last but not least, the wonderful bath and shower gels from ARRAN Sense of Scotland that add a little bit of luxury to your daily bath or shower.
- Glenashdale Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel: This one has the same scent as the hand cream above and is a luxurious and zesty body and bath gel. Perfect for a morning shower to awaken your senses!
- After the Rain Bath & Shower Gel: This one has a scent with notes of sandalwood, rose and lime which is very refreshing and interesting and somehow it does remind me of the smell after summer rain. It’s beautiful!
- Apothecary Lavender & Tea Tree Bath & Shower Gel: A relaxing shower and bath gel with lavender and tea tree essential oils. Perfect to use at the end of the day to de-stress your mind and relax your muscles.
All the bath and shower gels create lots of lather and bubbles and smell amazing. They are all rich and thick and you only need a small amount for each bath or shower so a bottle lasts a long time.
There are lots of products available in each scent range too so if you really love one of the scents, you can get lots of products with the same scent.
Products provided for this review. As always, all my reviews are 100% honest and all thoughts and opinions are my own.