New Mum Fashion Wish List – H&M
I’ve got about two weeks left of my second pregnancy and am looking forward to wearing some normal clothes again. With normal I mean items that are not maternity leggings and oversized t-shirts — though these are extremely comfortable! I’m looking forward to freshening up my wardrobe a bit this spring/summer and these are a few items that I’m lusting for at the moment. All the items are from H&M.
- Wool hat — £19.99. I really need a hat that’s a bit more suitable for spring than my winter hats. Good for sun protection and to hide bad hair days.
- Crop top striped and lace — £6.99 and £14.99. I don’t like crop tops with bare bellies showing but they make great nursing tops over simple vests.
- V-neck blouse — £12.99. I love the colour and simplicity of this blouse. It’s not breastfeeding friendly but not everything can be!
- Round sunglasses — £5.99. I always like round and retro sunglasses and these go with everything.
- Narrow belt — £12.99. I don’t think I have a belt in my wardrobe and now that the days of maternity jeans are over (for now) I really need a new one.
- Flared regular jeans — £19.99. For the new belt to go in. High-waisted and flattering!
- Pencil skirt — £14.99. A basic, black pencil skirt that goes with anything and looks slightly dressed up.
- Linen top — £12.99. Loose and comfortable and can be dressed up or down.
- Hand bag — £14.99. Tan, simple and large to hold all my mum essentials!
- Long bomber jacket — £29.99. Casual, yet stylish and will keep me warm this spring.