Want to Save Money on Dental Implants? Check Out This Guide
“You get what you pay for” seems to be the mantra when it comes to dental care. People living in the UK can struggle to find a dentist who can cater to their needs and the treatments are expensive to boot. Therefore, many people abstain from dental work simply because they feel they cannot afford to pay for the procedures. Well, if you are seeking affordable tooth replacement options, dental implants are the way to go. In the UK, the treatment is expensive, no doubt. However, dental implants in Spain cost significantly less.
Spain is slowly becoming a hotspot for dental tourists. The dental clinics there offer a wide range of treatments at prices considerably lower than your local pricey dentist. So, it should come as no surprise that an increasing number of people are considering travelling to Spain for dental work. If you want to save money on dental implants, Spain might prove a suitable option. The dental implant prices in Spain are lower than back home, enabling you to save a substantial sum of money on the treatment.
How Much Do Dental Implants in Spain Cost?
As mentioned, the biggest charm for UK residents to travel to Spain for dental implants is the low prices. In the UK, you might have to break the bank to afford the treatment. The average price of dental implants in the UK is £3,000, while in Ireland, the procedure costs €3,417. The average dental implant prices in Spain are around a third of this price. Here’s what the top clinics in Spain charge for the treatment:
- Velez and Lozano Dental Office: £1,181 (€1,345)
- Nart Dental Clinic: £1,491 (€1,698)
- Clinica Dental Alberto Fernandez & Ayora: £1,256 (€1,430)
So, as you can see, you can easily save 60% or more on the cost of the treatment. There is no doubt that Spain is an amazing dental tourism destination if you are looking for affordable implants. However, you might still harbour some doubts about the quality of the treatment. Your concern is valid, because low prices might mean low quality. Which is why you should know why implants cost so much less in Spain.
Why Are Implants Affordable in Spain?
Several factors contribute to the low prices of dental implants in Spain, including:
- The cost of operating a clinic in Spain is considerably lower than in cities like London or Manchester. Labour is available at lower rates and also, the materials and supplies dentists’ use are cheaper as well.
- The general cost of living in Spain is significantly lower than the UK. Clinics can maintain lower prices and still make a healthy profit.
- Dentists in Spain do not have to deal with bureaucratic red tape. This concern is absolutely valid for people who have experience of seeing NHS dentists. The red tape only adds to the cost of running a clinic and drives up prices.
As you can see, the cost of dental implants is lower in Spain as compared to the UK for reasons other than quality. You can rest assured the dentists there offer services on par, if not better, than what you find back home.
Sounds too good to be true? You better believe it. You can indeed save money by travelling to Spain for dental implants. The only catch is that you have to select a clinic where you can undergo the treatment. Thanks to dental tourism portals, you do not have to bear any hassle for researching the top dental clinics in Spain and selecting one. Save money by getting dental implants in Spain at top clinics like ones listed here.