FlashSticks – Italian Language of Love
For February and Valentine’s Day I had fun picking out all the words from my FlashSticks packs that to me are relating to love, relationships and celebrating Valentine’s Day. I found loads! Words to do with eating out or at home, celebrating, being happy and beautiful, relaxing, dreaming, sharing, flowers…
This was a great way to learn by association and a technique that I will use in the future too.
I have also explored a bit further and found a website with some romantic phrases to learn for Valentine’s Day (just for fun since I will not be romancing in Italian):
- Sei la mia anima gemella — You are my soulmate.
- Voglio passare il resto della mia vita con te – I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
- Ti penso ogni giorno — I think of you every day.
- Sei tutto per me. Sei il mio universo — You are everything for me. You are my universe.
- Non potrò mai smettere d’amarti — I could never stop loving you.
- Senza di te la mia vita non ha senso — Without you my life makes no sense.
- Vieni qui e baciami — Come here and kiss me.
I am part of the FlashSticks Blogger Team.