Ladies Christmas Gift Guide – Gift Ideas for New & Experienced Mamas
It’s just over a month until Christmas now and time is flying by. It’s time to start the Christmas gift guides here on my blog and first out is this guide for any ladies in your life, but especially mamas because if anybody deserves a treat it’s mothers. Motherhood is a busy life and I can confirm that most mums do not get much time for themselves. Christmas is the perfect time to add a bit of luxury and pampering to the life of a mother you love!
- Chocolate and coffee is a magical combination and as a mother of young children, caffeine can be an essential part of life and so can chocolate actually! The Cocoa & Roast Club is a subscription service that sends you a monthly chocolate and coffee treat with some interesting chocolate bars and delicious coffee ground whichever way you want it. You can choose just one month or a regular delivery. Prices start at £19.99.
- Skincare treats always make a nice gift in my opinion and the lovely AA Skincare have a huge range of amazing skincare gift sets for different needs. I have the Refresh & Renew kit which contains a collection of hydrating products to ensure skin stays fresh and supple. Just what I need to combat the lack of sleep and I’m sure other mamas would love this set too. Prices start at £11.88.
- Wine! A glass of wine at the end of a difficult parenting day is bliss and if your gift recipient likes to try new wines, a wine subscription box like Le Petit Ballon would make a fun gift that could save many evenings! You can specify if you have a preference for white or red and do a little quiz to ensure you get the right kind of wine. Prices start at £24.90.
- The ultimate pampering treat for mummies of all ages and stages — the Luxury Mummy Spa Kit from LoveBoo. It contains everything a mama needs for a full-on spa session in the luxury of her own home. Silky Soft Body Wash (250ml) with super-moisturising avocado oil, Super Stretchy Miracle Oil (100ml), which helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks and the award-winning Bosom Buddy (125ml), a fantastic firming treatment for boobs with lifting, toning centella and gingko biloba. This set costs £39.99.
- A treat for tired hair. The TIGI Bed Head Resurrection Gift Set from JustMyLook is a great kit that helps hair recover quickly, hydrating it and making it silky smooth. I’ve been using these products for a while and they work so well and so quickly! Perfect for busy mums who still want good hair! Read my full review here and check out more pampering gift sets from JustMyLook. This set currently costs £15.95 (RRP £24.95).
- This is a gift set that I’m lusting for this winter. The NUXE My Must Haves Gift Set contains a trio of best-selling beauty products for beautiful skin. Combining a lip balm with a body oil and hand cream for soft, supple skin with an enchanting fragrance. I’ve tried the oil before and it’s beautiful! I’ve been wanting to try the lip balm too and my hands always need some TLC so this set would be perfect for me. This set costs £20.00.
- Selfish Mother tops are very popular among the blogging and Instagramming mothers and they do look great! The WINGING IT ‘Boyfriend’ Sweatshirt in red and white is fun and perfect for Christmas and beyond. This top costs £45.00.
These are my tips for gifts for mums! Hope this guide has been helpful and that you’ve found something to give to someone else or yourself this Christmas! More gift guides are coming soon.
Some products mentioned are PR samples, others are not. All items have been chosen by myself to be in this guide.