Toddler Bathtime Wish List / Shopping List
There are lots of great products out there to make bathtime fun and pleasant for kids and easier for parents. My toddler daughter loves bathing and here are some items that I’ve currently got my eyes on for her.
- Munchkin 4 Cupcake Squirts are really cute and look fun too! Both my daughter and I have a bit of a sweet tooth so cupcakes would definitely be a hit for both of us.
- A fun towel is the easiest way to get my daughter out of the bath when she wants to stay in. The Cuddledry Cuddleroar Dragon Toddler Towel looks amazing and my toddler is currently obsessed with everything dragon or dinosaur related.
- I like to use gentle and organic bath products for my daughter as they are kinder to her sensitive skin. I would love to try the Weleda Baby Calendula Cream Bath and the Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Bubblebath next.
- Until recently, my daughter and I shared my old Tangle Teezer but I just replaced my old one with a new one and it’s nice and sharp for me but a bit too strong for my toddler’s thinner hair. She’s got lovely corkscrew curls that need detangling after washing though, so I have my eyes on the Tangle Teezer Magic Flowerpot for children that she would be able to use herself. The design is brilliant and the brush comes with a small storage pot.
- I’m not very good at drying my toddler’s (or my own) hair properly so a Cuddletwist Hair Towel would be ideal for us to help get any excess water out after my daughter’s bath.