Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For Him – Shopping Ideas
It is just over a month until Valentine’s Day — this year is flying by already. If you’re looking for some gift ideas for men, I might be able to help. Check out my Valentine’s Day archive for more ideas. In this guide, I’ve collected a few items that I think at least some men would like! Obviously, I’ve chosen items with my own husband in mind but these ideas are easily adaptable to suit different tastes.
- “Personalised vintage love letter collection” biscuits from Biscuiteers. A beautiful collection of gorgeous and yummy biscuits in a fancy tin. You can have the biscuits personalised with a message handwritten (iced!) on the love letter biscuit. It costs £35 but you can get £5 off your first biscuit tin if you sign up for Biscuiteers emails.
- Your favourite perfume for men. Choose the one you like the best and let him know that. I really like Calvin Klein Euphoria. I think it smells lovely and the bottle looks great too. Very masculine! It currently costs £25.45 for a 100ml bottle on Amazon.
- The only flowers my husband would like is one made of LEGO! Good thing they make one! Buy the LEGO Seasonal Red Rose from Amazon for £14.45 of build one yourself if you already have the pieces.
- A bottle of booze that your partner likes is always a hit and a cute bottle of Chambord Raspberry Liqueur is perfect for Valentine’s Day. It’s really nice to put a small shot into a glass of Cava, Prosecco or Champagne. It tastes lovely and turns the bubbly pink. Chambord is available from most supermarkets and from Amazon for £32.89 for a 70cl bottle.
- A box set of your partner’s favourite tv-show. This varies, of course! My husband really loves Suits so the box set with seasons 1-5 would be great for him. It currently costs £22.04 from Amazon. You can pretty much find any box sets there.
- A new shirt! I just got this classic Black & White Stripe Long Sleeved Shirt* from MIG made from durable materials and with a comfortable fit. I really like the striped designs and the dark colour! It’s easy to wash at home which is good for me too. It costs £11.99.