e’lifexir Natural Beauty Targeted Skincare Treatments Review
As you probably know, I love trying new skincare products! e’lifexir Natural Beauty is a new natural body treatment range. There are seven products in this range and they all target different problem areas using organic plant and fruit extracts. They’re made with more than 99% natural ingredients, are suitable for all skin types and dermatologically tested.
The products are vegan-friendly and certified natural. They don’t contain any parabens, acrylates, colourants, petrolatum, mineral oils, paraffin, silicones, PEGs, sulphates or artificial fragrances.
The products in the range are:
- ACTIDREN Revitalising Leg Gel
- ANTI-STRETCH MARKS Repairing and Preventing Cream
- BODYLIFT Anti-Cellulite and Lifting Cream
- FITNESS Body Contouring Gel
- FLAT TUMMY Reducing and Firming Cream
- PUSH-UP BREAST Toning and Firming Cream
- PUSH-UP BUTTOCKS Sculpting Gel
They all come in 150ml tubes with an RRP of £15.99. They’re available to by from Holland & Barrett. Each product targets a specific area of the body, to protect and rejuvenate, resulting in softer, smoother skin. There’s really something for everyone!
“The base of each cream is an active base, meaning before any other ingredients to target specific areas of the body are added, the cream is already very rich and moisturising. Active ingredients such as Caffeine, Scotch Thistle Extract and Black Elder Extract are then added to target the specific zones of the body, whilst the addition of organic fruit waters help to energise the skin cells, to help improve absorption and make the targeted ingredients more effective.”
I have tried three of the seven products and went for the anti-stretch marks cream, the anti-cellulite cream and the flat tummy cream. I don’t suffer terribly from stretch marks or cellulite but do have some newer stretch marks from pregnancy, a bit of cellulite on my thighs like most women and after two kids my belly skin could be a bit firmer.
- The ANTI-STRETCH MARKS Repairing and Preventing Cream supports your skin and improves firmness and elasticity of the skin with Centella Asiatica leaf extract. It also contains Scotch thistle extract to help reduce stretch marks through increasing both the elasticity and moisture levels of the skin, stimulating the regeneration process. Other ingredients include cherry, orange and grape water which are rich in antioxidants which is beneficial to the skin’s protective barrier.
The BODYLIFT Anti-Cellulite and Lifting Cream is all about fighting cellulite! With Sundews leaf which helps smooth the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulate and Dragon Eye (also known as Longan Fruit) extract that protects the skin and improves texture with antioxidants. This cream also contains Black Elder extract that improves microcirculation and decongestion of the skin tissue. This one also contains cherry, cranberry and orange water to help protect the skin.
- The FLAT TUMMY Reducing and Firming Cream helps tighten skin with the help of caffeine and improves firmness and elasticity of the skin with Centella Asiatica leaf extract. It also contains lemon, cherry and orange water which are full of Vitamin C to protect and soften the skin. Another ingredient is olive oil which is very hydrating and help reduce the signs of ageing skin with its restructuring properties.
All three creams are pleasant to use and have discreet scents. It’s lovely to see a new generation of skincare that’s also natural, suitable for vegans and affordable too. The creams take longer to massage into my skin than a regular lotion but this is a good thing as the massage helps improve circulation which is important for the problem areas that these creams are for. I like the idea of using targeted products with ingredients that can help the health and appearance of my skin and I know that having specific products for different body parts encourages me to use the creams and to do so properly, massaging the products into my skin after my shower or bath. My skin feels softer and smoother immediately after use and long-term too.
Products provided to me for this review. As always, all my reviews are 100% honest and all thoughts and opinions are my own.