BabyBlooms Baby Care Cream & Rejuvenating Facial Moisturiser
BabyBlooms is a company that specialises in gifts to send to parents to congratulate them on their new baby. They have a huge selection of original, beautiful and practical gift ideas for babies, mums and the whole family.
The company started in 2005 by pioneering the concept of baby clothes bouquets in the UK as an alternative to sending fresh flowers. This idea won BabyBlooms many loyal friends all over the world.
Their range also includes skincare products and I’ve tried two of their creams — the Baby Care Cream and the Rejuvenating Facial Moisturiser.
The Baby Care Cream is a natural, soothing multi-purpose cream for babies. It’s very gentle so it’s perfect for the delicate skin of babies.
It contains ingredients that are known to be soothing and hydrating:
- Calendula for its ability to soothe and calm skin and reduce redness.
- Beeswax for its nourishing and moisturising properties.
- Jojoba because it’s easily absorbed, hydrating and non-greasy.
- Lavender Essential Oil for its relaxing, soothing and antiseptic qualities.
- Wheatgerm that contains special oleic and linoleic acids that soothe skin.
- Honey because it’s a natural humectant and helps keep stay skin hydrated for longer.
It’s a lovely cream and I love that it can be used all over for any dry patches or irritated skin. We use it on our toddler to moisturise her legs because they tend to get patches of dry skin. It’s ideal for babies who suffer from nappy rash, eczema or psoriasis. A 60ml pot costs £9.50.
The Rejuvenating Facial Moisturiser is a nourishing night face cream for mums. I like to use this after having a bath because my face always feels really dry afterwards (even when I don’t get it wet) and I need to use something that’s really moisturising then.
This cream contains:
- Calendula to reduce any redness and to calm the skin.
- Carrot Seed Oil that can help dry and itchy skin and even heal burns.
- Geranium Oil for its toning and balancing properties.
- Honey because it’s a humectant and helps skin feel soft and conditioned for longer.
- Jojoba for its superb hydrating properties, non-greasy formula and pleasant scent.
- Ylang Ylang for its uplifting properties that can help combat stress and depression.
The night cream is very efficient and smells lovely too. It’s rich, restorative and detoxifying and it’s very relaxing to massage into my face before going to bed. It’s skincare mixed with a bit of aromatherapy. A 60ml tub costs £14.50.
I was sent some samples to try out these products for this review. As always, all my reviews are 100% honest and all thoughts and opinions are my own.