Feel Good Mamas Subscription Box Review + Giveaway | The Mama Box
If you’re a mum, I’m sure you will know how difficult it is to fit in a bit or me-time to look after and pamper yourself. The kids of course take priority but it’s important to do some things for yourself too when you get a chance.
Whenever I get a moment to myself, I like to have a hot cuppa and something nice to eat or a hot bath with a good book and some luxurious products. It doesn’t have to be much, just doing something small for myself makes me feel better and happier and after a long day caring for the kids and working, I deserve a treat! And so do you!
That’s why I’m so pleased to introduce to you the brand new Feel Good Mamas subscription box called The Mama Box which is a box full of treats for mummy! The monthly subscription box contains a mix of beauty/skin care products and food products for mums to enjoy when they get a little bit of me-time. The items are carefully selected and for just £19.99, you get contents worth £40 which is great value. The November box is worth over £45!
Being a mother is hard work and these little treats can make such a difference to how you feel. They make you smile, help you get through rough days (we all have them!), they make you relax and remember that you need to care for yourself too. A happy mama often means happy children.
the november box
In the November box, you get a lovely selection of treats:
- A gorgeous Katie Loxton: Perfect Pouch clutch bag (RRP: £16.99) with printed slogans. You can choose from different colours and slogans to get the one that you like the best. I have the Marvellous Mum one and I love it! It’s so pretty and the quality is great. The size makes it perfect as a small make-up bag or a clutch bag for your essentials like your phone, keys and payment cards for a night out.
- Chirp Body Softnest Hair Mask 100ml pouch (RRP: £17.95). This hair mask is specifically designed to deliver softer, shinier and more manageable hair with the help of a unique blend of nourishing oils are easily absorbed into your hair providing ultimate hydration and nutrients to every strand. It smells lovely and is the perfect hair treatment to enjoy at the end of the day. Put the mask in your hair and sink into a hot bath while your hair gets the ultimate pamper treatment and you relax in the water.
- A Spacemasks self-heating eye mask (RRP: £3.50) which have a relaxing jasmine scent that will help you unwind. These are perfect for when you get a chance to have a power nap!
- Joe & Sephs Popcorn (RRP: £2.00) in Sweet (Caramel & Sea Salt) or Salty (Mature Irish Cheddar). These are proper posh popcorn and they are so nice! I had the Sweet one and I love the combination of sea salt and caramel.
- The Primal Pantry: Apple and Pecan Raw Paleo Bar (RRP: £1.49). I’m a big fan of The Primal Pantry bars and this one is made with just 6 raw ingredients and is a great healthy snack for an energy boost. This one has apple and cinnamon in it and pretty much tastes like apple pie. Yum!
- Weleda Product Samples for mum and baby. Weleda is an amazing natural skincare brand for babies, children and adults and I love using their products on myself and on my kids. My samples were Almond Sensitive Body Wash, Almond Sensitive Body Lotion, Calendula Nappy Cream and Stretch Mark Cream. All great products that I’ve bought and used before. The samples are great if you’re new to Weleda and want to try some products or for travelling.
I’m so pleased with The Mama Box! It has encouraged me to spend some time on myself which is the goal of the Feel Good Mamas Subscription Boxes. The products are all lovely and I think it’s a great idea that you can personalise it and pick the colours and flavours of some of the items to suit you. The website is really nice too and the ordering process easy. One of these boxes or a subscription would make a great Christmas gift!
You can purchase the box just once if you wish or subscribe for 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. If you try this service and love your Mama box (which I’m sure you will!), share a photo of the contents of your box on social media, tagging #feelgoodmamas and if your photo is selected, you could win a free box!
Use my discount code below to enjoy a 10% discount:
Giveaway: Win a Katie Loxton: Perfect Pouch clutch bag!
For a chance to win one of these Katie Loxton: Perfect Pouch bags in the design/colour of your choice, enter through my Rafflecopter below. Terms & Conditions apply. UK entrants over the age of 18 years only. There are 8 styles to choose from, you can see them all here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This product was provided to me for this review. As always, all my reviews are 100% honest and all thoughts and opinions are my own.