Men’s Christmas Gift Guide 2017 + Shaving Gift Box Giveaway!
Men are notoriously difficult to buy for, aren’t they? I’m lucky and don’t actually have to get any Christmas gifts for men this year as we’ve decided to only buy for the kids but I know most of us do have a man or a few in our lives that we want to treat at Christmas. So, If I were buying a Christmas present for my husband, a brother-in-law or my father-in-law this year, I would look to get things like these:
- A good quality merino wool jumper. This one is actually a merino wool and cashmere blend so it must be amazingly soft! It’s from John Lewis and is available in six different colours. It costs £55.00.
- Socks are one of those things that men rarely buy themselves — that’s why they’ve become such a classic Christmas gift for men. Nothing wrong with that though. I would choose some nice luxury wool socks to keep feet warm this winter. These are a wool and cashmere blend too and they’re soft and cozy and a bit longer than usual which makes them great for wearing in winter boots. They’re £16.50 and available from TOAST.
- Speaking of boots, these Zipper Tactical Thinsulate insulated boots are perfect for winter adventures with the family and keep feet warm and dry no matter how cold and blustery it might get. They have an anti-slip sole to ensure a good grip and firm support. They cost £41.99 and are available from EMP.
- Sagaform make lovely glassware and these fun and stylish glasses would be great for a whiskey lover. The wobbly look is very interesting but they are of course perfectly balanced so you will not spill any precious drops! You can buy a 6-pack for just £20.00 from John Lewis.
- Of course, you need something to put in those whiskey glasses too and the Haig Club Clubman Single Grain Scotch Whiskey keeps catching my eye in the supermarket with its beautiful blue and angular bottle. It’s only £15.00 in some shops at the moment, so very affordable for a whiskey.
- Cornerstone is a shaving subscription service for men and a gift box or a subscription would make a brilliant gift for a man in your life. I speak from personal experience when I say that the blades are amazing! You can read my full review about the products here and don’t forget to enter my giveaway further down in this post.
- A good quality leather wash bag is another great gift for a man who likes to travel or just stay organised at home. It’s a gift that I’m sure would be appreciated and also one that will last a lifetime if you choose well. This one form Cornerstone costs £40 and looks great — I would quite like one myself actually!
Giveaway – Win a Cornerstone Gift Set!
For your chance to win a Cornerstone gift set like this one above — with a personalised razor, enter my giveaway through the Rafflecopter below. Terms & Conditions apply. The giveaway is open to UK residents over the age of 18 years and will end on the 20th of December 2017.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Some items in this gift guide are PR samples. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own and I have chosen all the items for this guide.