Monochrome & Yellow Wish List – Baby & Toddler Stuff
I love shopping for the kids and currently I seem to have a thing for monochrome and bright yellow items — both for children’s clothes and items for the home. I’ve compiled a selection of gorgeous items that I’m lusting for at the moment.
All these items have been sourced from Love the Sales which is a website that lets you shop the sales from 500 of the biggest UK retailers all in one place. They have lots of great baby and toddler brands!
- You can never have too much storage — especially when you have kids and have to store all their stuff too. I love these Minene Storage Baskets that come in different sizes. The small one costs £7.70 (was £14.00) and the large one £16.10 (was £28.00). The monochrome pattern would go well in any room.
- These bright sneakers look very cool and comfortable too. I think my toddler would love them! They cost £39.99 (were £49.99).
- It’s getting quite chilly now and a new knit blanket in sunshine yellow would be great to keep my daughter warm at night. This one costs £56.00 (was £70.00).
- My toddler has strawberry blonde hair and yellow looks great on her. This tunic, these leggings and these socks are all by Polarn O. Pyret. The tunic with a woodland print costs £16.00 (was £20.00), the leggings cost £9.60 (was £12.00) and a 2-pack of socks cost £7.20 (was £9.00).
- Last but not least — a gorgeous brush that is pretty enough to keep out on display ready to detangle my toddler’s curls after her bath! This one is by Claire’s and costs £5.00 (was £8.00)
Lots of great savings here!