Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty: Is It Right For You?
As people become more interested in their overall appearance, the search for the perfect nose has become a popular trend. But not everyone who wants to change their nose is ready to commit to a traditional rhinoplasty (nose job) procedure. For these people, non-surgical rhinoplasty may be an attractive alternative.
Nose reshaping is a very popular cosmetic procedure. It can be done in two ways: surgical rhinoplasty and non-surgical rhinoplasty. The latter is a much less invasive and a relatively cheaper option compared to the former. In this article, we take a look at what non-surgical rhinoplasty entails and how it helps reshape the nose.
What Is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a facial rejuvenation procedure that uses injectable dermal fillers to reshape the nose without the need for surgery. The procedure is minimally invasive and can be completed in a short amount of time. The results are immediate and can last up 6-12 months. It is a quick, safe and cost-effective procedure for those who want to tweak the shape of their nose without undergoing a major surgery.
Benefits of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Non surgical rhinoplasty offers a number of benefits to those who are interested in reshaping their nose without the risks and recovery associated with traditional surgery. Some of the key benefits include:
- Quick and easy procedure – Non-surgical rhinoplasty can be completed in a single office visit and requires no downtime or recovery time.
- Natural-looking results – The results of non-surgical rhinoplasty are natural-looking and can be tailored to the individual’s desired look.
- Minimally invasive – Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a minimally invasive procedure and does not involve any incisions, stitches, or scarring.
- Cost-effective – Non-surgical rhinoplasty is typically less expensive than traditional surgery.
- Reversible – If the patient is not satisfied with the results, the procedure is reversible and can be adjusted as needed.
Risks Involved With Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Although non-surgical rhinoplasty is a relatively safe procedure, there are some risks that should be taken into consideration. The most common risks include:
- Infection: The risk of infection is always present with any injection procedure.
- Allergic Reaction: Some people may be allergic to the dermal fillers used in the procedure, which can cause swelling, redness or itching.
- Over-Correction: Over-correction can occur if too much filler is injected, resulting in the nose looking unnatural.
- Under-Correction: Under-correction can also occur if too little filler is injected, resulting in the desired results not being achieved.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a safe and effective option for those who are looking to make subtle changes to the shape and size of their nose without the risks and downtime associated with traditional surgery. The procedure is quick, easy, and cost-effective, and the results are natural-looking and reversible. However, it is important to keep in mind that non-surgical rhinoplasty is not suitable for everyone. It is important to discuss your goals and expectations with a qualified plastic surgeon to determine if the procedure is right for you.
Guest Article. Contains a placed link.