A Personalised Christmas Accessories & Decorations Guide
Since having children of my own, I’m really into personalising things for them, whether it’s clothes, books or interior details. I also love personalised Christmas decorations! It’s such a simple way to make things more fun and special.
Each season brings different opportunities for us to celebrate, and these are also excellent reasons to show how we are growing up and appreciating how we and our family members have changed through the year. With custom neon lights for sale, you can purchase something that can show off the current festive vibes while helping you make beautiful memories at the same time. It’s a great opportunity to hang up some decor that will look new and refreshing within your home, which may be exactly the kind of makeover that your home interior needs.
In this post, I’ve gathered some of my favourite personalised Christmas accessories and decorations that I’m sure kids will love:
- Not all families do stockings, but if you do, personalised stockings for all the kids are a must! I love the stylish and simple design of these personalised stockings from That’s Mine. They’re made from fleece and come in four colours and the name is embroidered.
- We have some of these Acrylic Ornaments from Snapfish that you personalise with the photos of your choice and they’re my favourite decorations on our tree. We have family photos in our ornaments: my eldest’s first Christmas, an old photo of my mum and dad when they were a new couple and our first family photo as a family of four. They are really lovely!
- Christmas Eve boxes are very popular these days and they’re a fun way to make Christmas Eve extra exciting. I love this wooden crate from PlantABox! It’s cute and I love the fact that it has a lid which makes it much more versatile!
- There are many personalised baubles to choose from but the most stylish ones that I have come across are definitely the ones from The Christmas Cart UK. There are so many gorgeous colours available and the font looks great too! Very modern, yet classic.
- A personalised Christmas Snow Globe would make another lovely Christmas keepsake and decoration. I love this one from Festive Studio as it looks so minimalist and simple, but also very pretty.
- A Santa Sack is another must-have when it comes to personalised items for Christmas. This one from Your Design is nice and large, made from 100% cotton and can be personalised with names, who the gifts are from and an address. It’s very affordable too at just £10. You can see our one below!
Some items in this gift guide are PR samples. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own and I have chosen all the items for this guide. Contains a sponsored link.