Recipe: Vegan Brownie Pancakes with Lotus Biscoff & Peanut Caramel Bars | AD
Hello Pancake Day! If you are looking for a new tasty vegan pancake recipe to try, you have come to the right place. In this blog post, you’ll find a very indulgent brownie pancake recipe that is completely plant-based. There’s no compromise on flavour and extravagance though – if you are fancying something very sweet and chocolatey, you will not be disappointed.
Not only is this pancake recipe a feast for your taste buds, it’s also super easy and you only need a handful of ingredients! Let’s get into the recipe…
- Creative Nature Brownie Mix (plus 5 Tbsp of Milled Flaxseed, 15 Tbsp of water, and 200g vegan/plant-based butter)
- 2 LoveRaw Peanut Caramel Bars
- 3 Tbsp Lotus Biscoff
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the instructions.
- Chop up two LoveRaw Peanut Caramel Bars and stir one into the brownie mix.
- Pour the mix into a greased or lined cupcake tray for super easy, fuss-free baking. Pop into a pre-heated oven – you can find the recommended temperature on the brownie packet.
- Once baked and cooled slightly, stack your brownie pancakes and drizzle with melted Biscoff and chopped up LoveRaw Peanut Caramel Bar.
- Enjoy this fantastic twist on pancakes!
Creative Nature Brownie Mix is available to buy from health food shops, supermarkets, and online from shops like Amazon.co.uk.
LoveRaw Peanut Caramel Bars can be purchased from online shops, some supermarkets, and directly from LoveRaw. These tasty plant-based chocolate bars are packed with roasted peanuts, nougat, and caramel and coated in LoveRaw’s iconic m:lk chocolate. They are free from palm oil and artificial stuff too.
Lotus Biscoff is available to buy from most supermarkets and online too. Choose between Crunchy Lotus Biscoff or Smooth Lotus Biscoff. You can even get Lotus Biscoff as a sauce which would work well for this recipe. Many supermarkets now offer their own brand version of Lotus Biscoff – look out for names such as “caramelised biscuit spread”. Do check the labels on these other brands to make sure that they’re vegan like Lotus Biscoff spread is.
This recipe is in collaboration with LoveRaw.