The Mummy Tag
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
Both! I’m at home with my daughter but I work from home too.
2. Would you have it any other way?
No, this is the way I want to do it. I want to spend as much time as possible with my daughter.
3. Do you co-sleep?
A bit of both. My daughter sleeps in her cot most of the time but always comes into our bed in the morning. Sometimes halfway through the night. It really varies. If she is poorly or teething it’s definitely more likely that she’ll come and sleep with us.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
At this age (14 months), it’s definitely her cot. She can sit and play in it and I know she’s safe and can’t hurt herself.
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
6. Date night? How many nights per month?
We have not left our daughter to go out yet but I’m sure we will at some point. We do go out for meals all three of us and that’s fun too! We make time for each other at home when (if!) the little on sleeps.
7. Your child’s favourite show?
8. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and never ended up using?
I think we used everything that we bought. We were gifted some things that never got used, like scratch mittens. They came off straight away!
9. Your child’s favourite food?
Nibbles: grated cheese, crackers, butter, cucumber, bananas, cereal. And of course, whatever I’m eating!
10. How many cars does your family have?
Just the one. I don’t drive.
11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after and now?
No idea. I don’t weigh myself and they only weighed me once at the hospital during my pregnancy. I’m in the same size clothes, that’s all I know!
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
Lots of places when the kids are older: Florida, New York, Australia, skiing in Sweden.
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
A holiday on a private island.
14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
I have always been tired, but now I’m exhausted. I am also happier, because I have always wanted children. I have a lot less time now too.
15. Finish the sentence: ‘It makes my heart melt to see … ‘
My daughter doing funny and silly things.
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
H&M, Baby Gap, e-bay, Primark sometimes.
17. Favourite makeup and skincare products?
BB or CC-creams, serums, eye cream, lip balm and hand cream.
18. Huggies or Pampers?
Neither! Aldi’s Mamia for us. I also like Boots and Lidl’s nappies.
19. Have you always wanted kids?
Yes, I have always wanted kids since I was a toddler. I have always worked with children and am naturally good with them.
20. Best part about being a mum?
All the love and happiness it brings. And watching your child grow and develop new skills all the time.
I found the tag on Oh So Amelia. I tag anyone who would like to take part. Post a link in a comment below if you do!