AA Skincare Brilliantly Balancing Shampoo Bar Review
I love it when my favourite brands release new products! The newest addition to natural skin and hair care brand AA Skincare is a range of lovely shampoo bars.
There are eight brand new shampoo bars in the range and they’re bursting with natural ingredients and 100% pure essential oils. There’s something for all hair types and shampoo bars are great for many reasons. They’re perfect for travelling as they are space saving and can’t leak or for anyone looking for an eco-friendlier way to wash their hair. There is no plastic packaging and each 50g bar will give you twice as many washes as a 250ml bottle of liquid shampoo. They cost just £5.94 each.
Each shampoo bar is a wonderful cocktail of specially blended antioxidant, mineral and vitamin rich natural ingredients — from Frankincense, Rose and Argan through Lavender, Rosemary and Avocado to Cinnamon, Peppermint and Bergamot. They are free from parabens, preservatives and artificial fragrances and made here in the UK.
The range includes:
- Botanical Boost Shampoo Bar with Frankincense, Rose & Argan Oil for all hair types
- Twilight Shampoo Bar with Cinnamon, Clove & Peppermint for dry hair
- Lifestyle Shampoo Bar with Lavender, Rosemary & Chamomile for itchy, dry hair
- Almond Shampoo Bar with Almond essential oil for dry, dull and damaged hair
- Brilliantly Balancing with Lemon & Bergamot for greasy and oily hair
- Intense Coconut made with 100% pure coconut oil for dry or damaged hair
- Zing Fresh with Peppermint & Coconut for oily, dry & damaged hair
- Illuminate Blonde Shampoo Bar with Geranium, Almond & Chamomile for dry and damaged hair, especially blonde shades
I have the Brilliantly Balancing Shampoo Bar for oily hair. I’ve not got excessively oily hair but have noticed that I need to wash my hair more often now that it’s summer. This is an energising and uplifting shampoo bar with zingy citrus fruits. It helps look after your hair’s health and helps it grow while purifying and balancing it by reducing scalp build-up and excess oil. This is thanks to lemon and bergamot essential oils which also add shine and condition the hair and soothe itchy scalps. It also contains dead sea salt that helps detoxify and volumise hair.
Shampoo bars are really easy to use. Just wet your hair first and rub the bar between wet hands to create a luxurious lather. Thanks to coconut derived ingredients, the bars create a creamy foam that is easy to massage into your hair. You can leave the lather working its magic for a couple of minutes before rinsing as usual and conditioning if needed.
Then you leave your shampoo bar to dry ready to be used again next time. I suggest putting the dry bar into a small plastic or glass food container or metal tin when not in use.
I love my new shampoo bar and it helps keep my hair grease-free for longer between washes, lathers beautifully and smells lovely too!
Check out the full range here.
I was sent this item for this review. As always, all my reviews are 100% honest and all thoughts and opinions are my own.