Christmas Gift Ideas for Children of Bloggers – A Gift Guide
The season of gift guides has begun and first out on my blog is a guide for gifts for children of bloggers. We all know that kids love to do what their parents do and if their parents are bloggers they might enjoy some of these gifts even more. I think all children would like these lovely gifts though!
Christmas Gift Ideas for Children of Bloggers
- If you’re a blogger, you probably spend quite some time on your laptop. Let your little one get creative with crayons playing on their very own wooden laptop.
- Pretty food displays and smoothies are part of many bloggers’ Instagram feeds. This beautful wooden fruit smoothie toy set provides lots of fun!
- Lots of work, means lots of coffee (or tea!) and this wooden coffee maker is gorgeous to look at and fun to play with. We have it and my toddler plays with it so much.
- Blogging usually involves lots of photography so a child of a blogger is likely to enjoy playing with their very own camera. This one is cute and has an exciting kaleidoscope lens.
- A smartphone is important for social media work, business phone calls and photography as well. The Fisher-Price Smart Phone is interactive and educational too!
- Lately, cacti and succulents have shown up a lot in blog photography. This is a large soft toy cactus from IKEA and it’s so adorable and would look great in a child’s room.
This is just a bit of fun — of course children of bloggers like all kinds of toys but sometimes they really want to be like their mum or dad.
What are you getting your little ones for Christmas this year?