Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2018 – Last Minute Gift Ideas Perfect for Mums
Mother’s Day is this Sunday! Have you got something for your mum or the mum of your children? If not, don’t worry. I’ve put together a gift guide of things that you can easily pick up from shops before Sunday or order online with next day delivery. As a mum myself, I can say that I would love all the items featured in this guide and that they’d make perfect gifts for Mother’s Day.
- Luxurious, relaxing and pampering products to put in the bath for a long, relaxing soak. I love Weleda Bath Milks and Lush Bath Bombs myself. The Lavender bath milk is a great relaxing option and there are some really fun special Mother’s Day products available form Lush.
- A good book! I just bought this book for myself to inspire a more balanced life and to remind myself of my Swedish roots. It’s got beautiful images in it too. I can’t wait for it to arrive soon. Lagom: The Swedish Secret of Living Well is available from Amazon for just £5.00 at the moment and other sweet and inspirational books that would also make great gifts include: The Little Book of Lykke (£2.49) and The Little Book of Hygge (£5.00). They’re all beautiful books that make lovely small coffee table books to dive into when you get a few minutes spare or to read in the aforementioned bath.
- A special mug just for mum makes a great gift that is sure to be well used and treasured! I would love a Mum mug from Emma Bridgewater — they look lovely and classic and are large and sturdy. I especially love the black and white Black Toast ‘Mum Is My Hero’ Half Pint Mug.
- Chocolate. No need for an explanation here! A box of chocolate is always a hit, especially if the mum gets to enjoy them on her own without the kids trying to sample them at the same time! A Ferrero Rocher Collection box would make me very happy! They’re available online and from the supermarket and some department stores too.
- Another thing most mums love is gin. Why not buy something special and a bit different like Aber Falls Orange Marmalade Gin*, available from 31Dover.com? “The Orange Marmalade Gin uses the intense citrus flavours to perfectly offset the piney juniper, leaving a refined and balanced taste of sweet and bitter orange flavours with a delicious warming aftertaste.” It sounds so interesting! I have a bottle to sample on Mother’s Day and I can’t wait to try it. A few bottles of fancy tonic water or mixers make a great addition too. Fentimans Wild English Elderflower sounds like it would work very well with this gin.
- Selfish Mother jumpers and tops are very popular with mums. They are comfortable and simple and look great with jeans. I really love the look of the Selfish Mother Mama Crew Neck Sweatshirt and think it would make a perfect Mother’s Day gift!
*Review sample that I’ve chosen to include in this post.