My Breastfeeding Essentials Wish List / Shopping List
Tomorrow is my due date and soon I will be breastfeeding my second baby. I have some of my essentials already but there are a few things that I need to purchase or stock up on.
Here are a few things that are on my wish list / shopping list:
- Summery dresses suitable for breastfeeding. Last time, I had a winter baby and most my nursing friendly clothes are black so I would love some pieces in lighter colours for warm days. This dress is from H&M and costs £14.99.
- Breastfeeding snack bars from Freida’s Pantry. Nutritious bars designed for breastfeeding mums — they sound perfect!
- Breast milk storage for my expressed milk. This Breast Milk Store and Feed Set from Medela looks great and has storage bags, bottles and teats.
- More nutritious snacks in the form of Bounce Balls. These are full of goodness and really delicious too! Perfect for breastfeeding mums.
- Some more breastfeeding bras. These soft ones from H&M look very comfortable and great for night-time. £19.99 for two.
- I’m planning to express more this time around and a hands free pumping bra is definitely something I’m interested in trying. Medela make one that looks comfortable and easy to use.
- Breastfeeding is thirsty work and a good quality, reusable bottle is a great way to ensure that you’re drinking enough and staying hydrated. This gorgeous stainless steel bottle is by Pura.