Recipe: Warrior Fuel Protein Bowl – A Healthy Breakfast Idea
I always feel that a change in seasons makes me want to update my meals a bit and change them up a bit to match the change in temperature and weather. With spring finally here, I try to eat a bit healthier and ditch the unhealthier breakfast options that have been staples during the cold winter months. I’m ready to be healthier and this Warrior Fuel Protein Bowl is a great way to start the day. It’s full of nutrients and goodness!
- 1 Sambazon Original Superfruit Pack
- 1/8 – ¼ c Non-Dairy Milk of Choice
- Handful fresh Spinach or Kale
- 1 scoop Nut Butter
- ½ c Frozen Mixed Berries or Frozen Mango
- 1 Banana
- 1 tsp Maca Powder
- ¼ c Shredded Coconut
Toppings: Granola, shredded coconut, goji berries, golden berries, dried mulberries, fresh seasonal fruit, cacao nibs and bee pollen.
- Put all ingredients except for your superfruit packs and toppings.
- Cut your açai packs in half and break the pulp into your blender. Start on low, using the plunger attachment to get things going.
- Add more liquid as needed, but only so it just combines. The less liquid you use, the thicker your blend!
- Once combined, scoop into a bowl and top with all the goodies.
About Sambazon Original Superfruit Pack:
“Where it all started, these packs are perfect for blending your own Rio-style Açai bowls at home. Stacked with antioxidants and healthy omegas, it tastes like exotic mixed berry meets a hint of cacao. With more antioxidants than blueberries, this is dense nutrition at its best. Blend it thick for a traditional-style Açaí bowl, topped with granola and fresh fruit, or add more liquid to make a delicious smoothie. You can even eat it like a popsicle. Certified Fair Trade, Organic, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten Free, Lactose Free.”
Thank you to Sambazon for sending me this recipe!