Mio Skincare Future Proof Active Firming Body Butter Review
Mio Skincare has recently become a favourite of mine. I’ve tried quite a few different products now and have not been disappointed. They are a pleasure to use, luxurious, high quality and, most importantly, they really work.
In the past few weeks, I’ve fallen in love with the Mio Skincare Future Proof Active Firming Body Butter which is a thick and silky body butter that is a brilliant moisturiser. It’s so nourishing and makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated in seconds. It’s rare that rich body butters sink into the skin so fast but this one really does and there’s no sticky residue to worry about.
Mio’s focus is high intensity bodycare and their formulas are full of ingredients that really make a difference.
The powerful ingredients in the Future Proof Active Firming Body Butter are:
- Soothing and protecting, Omega rich Organic Sweet Almond Oil and Organic Olive Fruit Oil.
- Organic Argan Kernel Oil which is rich in proteins and powerful antioxidants that help to nourish and moisturise skin. Also rich in Omega 6 and 9.
- Blueberry Seed Oil which is a natural source of antioxidants and Omega 3 and 6 — it’s a true skin superfood!
- Hyaluronic Acid known for its deeply moisturising properties. It keeps skin from drying out too so the hydration is very long lasting.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil which helps to prevent sun damage.
- Organic Coconut Oil which we all know is an amazing skincare ingredient. It’s soothing and healing and very high in Omegas.
- Organic Shea Butter which creates a protective barrier on the skin to lock in moisture.
- Oakmoss Lichen Extract which is super soothing and moisturising.
No wonder this cream is so effective! It deeply hydrates skin and boosts it with free-radical fighting antioxidants and vitamins to make it strong, firm, smooth and fit. The hydration and the glow lasts for 24 hours. Your skin will thank you — now and in the future.
Since I’m pregnant, I’m using this lovely body butter on body parts that don’t need to grow. I love using it on my arms, legs and hips. It simply transforms my skin from feeling dry and sometimes itchy to instantly being soft, smooth and nourished. The skin on my arms and thighs feels a bit firmer too, I must say.
Other than the luxurious feel of Mio products, my favourite thing about them is the way they smell. The scents are amazing and the Future Proof Active Firming Body Butter is not an exception. It smells fresh, relaxing and soothing — like a spa in a jar.
Mio has a No Nasties policy which means this product is free from parabens, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance and colourants, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and pthalates. This is also a huge plus!
I highly recommend this body butter to anybody with dry skin who wants long lasting, hydrating and firming results.
The Future Proof Active Firming Body Butter costs £35 for a huge tub (a little goes a very long way) and is available to buy now.
I was sent this product for this review. As always, all my reviews are 100% honest and all thoughts and opinions are my own.